Do you know what we offer to support your patients?
GP Cardiac Referral Programme – 8 week FREE exercise and education for patients with a diagnosis (6 months or more) of stable angina, atrial fibrillation, enlarged heart, heart murmur or other diagnosed stable heart condition to improve their health and fitness in a safe environment under medical supervision.
Pulmonary Rehabilitation – 200 patients were referred to us last year. 6 week FREE exercise and education course including assessment and reassessment with defining results. We take MRC levels 2-4 patients who are motivated to exercise to help them manage their condition.
Weight Management – Tier 3 specialist weight management service which runs for 24 weeks. Run by a multi-disciplinary team, which includes a health and nutritional advisor, a consultant and counselling/psychology services. Patients will be seen by one or all members of the team depending on their requirements.
The first 12 weeks consist of FREE one to one sessions and 2 FREE customised exercise sessions per week, followed by the second phase of a further 12 weeks, again consisting of regular weigh-ins and body measurements and a further 2 FREE exercise sessions per week.
For patients with a BMI = 35 with diabetes (32.5 South Asian Community) or BMI = 40 (37.5 South Asian Community) with hypertension, sleep apnoea or dyslipidaemia.
• Use the generic referral form
• Refer as soon as possible
• Ensure patients understand what they have ‘signed up for’
• Other Services provided to patients referred to us include Counselling, Tai Chi Classses. We have recently established a referral programme for patients who may be suitable for a structured programme or Tai-Chi
• If you require any further info please do not hesitate to contact us
To download the Generic Service Referral Form… CLICK HERE