Losing a loved one is a very sad and tragic experience. However, a memorial gift is a special way to honour and remember them. Whether it be a donation in lieu of flowers at the funeral or to commemorate an anniversary; a donation in memory will really help to support the work of Heart Care. We understand that these are difficult times for families and we want to thank you for thinking of Heart Care.
A Gift in your will
Heart Care understands that distributing your estate can be a distressing experience. It does provide a special opportunity to provide a gift to a charity that means something to you or a loved one. A gift left to Heart Care, whether large or small, will make a difference to its cardiac rehabilitation projects and serves a purpose in helping patients of Heart Care in the future.
Giving a gift in your will
Giving in a gift to Heart Care in your will prove more complicated than giving a gift in memory. To give a gift in one’s will first you must make sure the will is valid. To do this we recommend having a solicitor write your will, you must then decide what sort of legacy you want to leave. Below are the very basic types of legacy:
- Residuary Legacy- This is a share of the balance of your estate.
- Penunciary Legacy – This is a fixed sum of money and can sometimes mean that the amount reduces with inflation. Please ask your solicitor about how to ensure the amount you leave does not fluctuate with inflation.
- Specific Legacy – This is a gift of an item i.e. like a piece of land or a possession.
Heart Care’s promise
- Your privacy is paramount. We understand that your will is personal and confidential.
- We care. We will handle your gift with the utmost sensitivity.
- Every penny spent will go to helping Heart Care’s good work in the future.
- We are always here. If you want any help, advice or to know anything about Heart Care’s current cardiac rehabilitation projects please contact Rina Guddu on firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to give a one off gift:
- By Post: You can post a cheque made payable to Walsall Cardiac Rehabilitation Trust to 12 Portland Street, Walsall, WS2 8AB
- By Bank Transfer:You can also transfer money direct to Walsall Cardiac Rehabilitation Trust’s bank account.Please contact email@example.com for the details.
- By donating online: On every page of our website you will notice a donate button. Follow the simple steps and the donation will come straight to Heart Care.